A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lake is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Failure
- Sleep Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thadeus Lake MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John T. Lake practice?
- Dr. John Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lake practices Psychiatry near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Psychiatrists.