A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Lake practice?
Dr. John Lake practices Psychiatry near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: South West Cy, MO and Minneapolis, MN.
See Cape Girardeau Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lake, Dr. Evan Lake, Dr. Giovanni Lake, Dr. Hank Lake, Dr. Hans Lake, Dr. Ian Lake, Dr. Ivan Lake, Dr. Jack Lake