A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lake is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Failure
- Sleep Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Lake MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John T. Lake practice?
- Dr. John Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lake practices Psychiatry near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Psychiatrists.