Overall Review

4.8

May 23rd, 2016
Deputy Sheriff
Very professional, courteous and caring. Listens to patient(s) concerns, makes suggestions and recommends solutions.

September 16th, 2014
there's always a level of comfort
Dr. John and staff always take the time to address any and all issues with me. They are all very caring and compassionate.

September 15th, 2014
Dr John and Staff = The Very BEST!!
Dr. John Leslie is a doctor that cares about his patients. He has been my doctor for a few years and my dads for several more. I love his caring attitude and willingness to take the time to find the cause for issues rather than just trying to write a prescription. He works to find the cause of problem so it can be treated and he's not afraid to refer to a specialist if he feels that's what is needed. He takes the time to talk to the patient and listens to all concerns. I have so much respect for him because of that. The staff are always very friendly. I've never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to be seen and they always get us in when we call and need worked in on short notice. He has a truly amazing group of nurses working in his office as well. This is an office with a caring doctor and nurses. I have and will continue to recommend him and his office to friends and family.

September 15th, 2014
Dr. John and his staff are wonderful. I have a newborn son and have felt very well taken care of as a first time parent. Dr. John and his nurses always spend plenty of time with us at our appointments. If I have any questions outside of appointments, they are very prompt in returning phone calls. Everyone is always very courteous and makes us feel at home. I never feel like any question is a dumb question.

September 15th, 2014
Dr. Leslie is a wonderful doctor. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor. Would highly recommend to my friends and family.

Happy Momma :)
Dr John Leslie has taken care of all three of my children since birth. He was wonderful at the hospital, and his great care has carried over into the office. I've never waited an unreasonable amount of time to see him, and the office staff is always willing to try and squeeze us in if we don't have an appointment. Lastly, I cannot say enough about Dr John's nurse, Kim. She has called, texted, and even visited my sick children at NARMC off the clock. Wonderful staff and facility. Harrison is lucky to have a general practitioner like Dr John Leslie.

Simply the Best!
Dr. John Leslie is one of the most caring and attentive doctors I know! He has been there for my family and I when we needed the most. He also delivered my beautiful daughter and I couldn't be happier with my OB experience. He take the time to listen and is truly genuine in caring for his patients. Along with his wonderful nurse and staff who are always available. I am proud to call him my family doctor!

Highly recommended
A thoughtful, caring doctor who actually values patient input. He is conscious of cost, and I've never felt like he was rushed to get to the next patient. I recommend him highly.

September 14th, 2014
Dr. John Leslie is by far the best doctor here in Harrison. Me and My family have used him for years. He is the most caring doctor that actually listens to your concerns and helps treat your illness or injury. He's even gone above and beyond to help my family at other times than when I'm standing in his office. I don't know if he's do that for every family but I know he'd help anyway he could even if it's after hours! I never have a hard time making an appt and even when I do a walk-in, they always seem to get me seen without an extensive wait. I could not be more pleased with him and his practice!

Mother of 2
I feel very privileged to call Dr. John our family doctor!!! He and his amazing nurse and staff are always welcoming and willing to listen!! Dr. John Leslie takes the time to listen and truly cares!! I highly recommend dr john Leslie!!

September 14th, 2014
I am privileged to know Dr John Leslie and have him take care of me and my family. He is one of the reasons why my mother is still alive. He truly cares about his patients and takes time with each and everyone of them. He goes above and beyond for his patients. He is an asset to this community and is one of the best doctors I have ever met.

July 13th, 2011
Caring & Knowlegeable
Dr. John cared for my mother with advanced COPD. I found him to be very caring and dealt with my mother and the family in a realistic but supportive manner. The office always found a way to work my mother in when her condition put her into a critical phase.