A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Li, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tiung-Han Li MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Li practice?
- Dr. John Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Li practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.