A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Li, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tiung-Han Li MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Li practice?
- Dr. John Li has 1 office location.
Dr. John Li practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.