Dr. John Lindsey MD Patient Reviews

July 3rd, 2016
Perfect results

November 20th, 2015
Kind, Experienced Doctor
I recently had an eyelid ptosis repair by Doctor Lindsey. He and his staff were wonderful and I'm so happy with the results.

February 28th, 2015
The PS to go to
After much research on many PS' s across the U.S., I decided to go in for a consult with Dr. Lindsey and was very pleased. When I left my consult, I felt really confident about him being the right choice for my breast augmentation. I was right. He did a great job, and I was happy with the cost of the procedure. Had I flown out to another state, I would have spent alot more money. And, the best thing of all is that I got EXCELLENT results.

October 29th, 2012
Liposuction
In Feb. 2012 I had liposuction and wish I had never met this man. His liposuction of my outher thighs and flanks left me feeling deformed. He removed too much fat from an area on my left outer thigh and I have a very large indentation. I also have slightly smaller indentation on my right thigh where too much fat was removed. My left flank looks just like it did the day I went into surgery, the right is much smaller. This makes me look "lopsided". I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror and this summer I could not wear a bathing suit. I am having a very hard time dealing with this. At my final appt. with Dr Lindsey he offered to try and fix the problem but of course I would have to pay for the fix. My self-esteem is in the toilet!

October 17th, 2011
The best ... Period
i spent a long time agonizing over my facelift. I am a teacher and high school administrator. You can imagine my trepidation on many levels. My top priority was to look normal and natural. Dr. Lindsey did a wonderful job. There is no doubt I look 20 years younger! Dr. Lindsey also has a great staff.

August 15th, 2011
Eyelid bags gone -- MT
Looked tired and old. This was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Dr. Lindsey did a super job! His office staff are also excellent professionals. I recommend highly!

May 14th, 2011
Top pick out of 4 consultations
I recently got breast implants and mini breast lifts from Dr.Lindsey. I could not be happier with my result. I saw four different surgeons over a span of 18 months and Dr. Lindsey and his staff were the best bar none. I also had a consultation with Dr. Khoobehi where he tried to push fat transplant on me rather than implants, insisting i was getting "free" lipo. If you are considering a breast augmentation, esp with lifts, save yourself some time and see Dr. Lindsey. I did my homework and he is absolutely wonderful - I know I made the right decision.

September 1st, 2010
Delighted with my facelift
Delighted with my facelift. He payed me a visit at my house to check on me and change my dressings. Office staff very helpful and responsive. Truly an excellent experience.

April 9th, 2009
Very Pleased
I recently had a breast reduction and I'm very pleased at my results. Dr. Lindsey did a wonderful job at giving me exactly what I asked for,he was very gentle w/ me and I highly recomend any one who is looking for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr.John Lindsey,you won't regret it.

July 11th, 2017