A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Madonna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madonna
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Madonna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Madonna, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madonna graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Madonna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Madonna MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Madonna practice?
- Dr. John Madonna has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Madonna practices Cardiovascular Disease near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, GA and Blairsville, GA.
See Waycross Cardiologists.