A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Madonna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madonna
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Madonna, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madonna graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Madonna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Madonna MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Madonna practice?
- Dr. John Madonna has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Madonna practices Cardiovascular Disease near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, GA and Blairsville, GA.
See Waycross Cardiologists.