A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Maher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Maher practice?
- Dr. John Maher has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Maher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.