A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCracken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCracken, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McCracken graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCracken has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McCracken MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John McCracken practice?
- Dr. John McCracken has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McCracken practices Family Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Allen Park Family Physicians.