A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meaney, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaney graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meaney has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Meaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Meaney practice?
Dr. John Meaney practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Meaney, Dr. Evan Meaney, Dr. Giovanni Meaney, Dr. Hank Meaney, Dr. Hans Meaney, Dr. Ian Meaney, Dr. Ivan Meaney, Dr. Jack Meaney