A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moon, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Moon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Moon practice?
Dr. John Moon practices Surgery, General Practice, and Bariatric Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Wildomar, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons, Riverside General Practitioners, and Riverside Bariatric Specialists.