A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moon, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Moon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Moon MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Moon practice?
- Dr. John Moon has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Moon practices Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Wildomar, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.