A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. O'Connell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas O'Connell DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. John T. O'Connell practice?
- Dr. John O'Connell has 4 office locations.
Dr. John O'Connell practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: South Barrington, IL and Des Plaines, IL.
See Crystal Lake Osteopaths.