Dr. John Parker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017
Terrible Pain Management and Patient Communication
After performing a tonsillectomy, pallet reconstruction, uvula removal and adenoidectomy (all in one), Dr. Parker prescribed me Percocet and Prednisone for about 5 days and left town on vacation. I was in extreme pain (far worse than he prepared me for) and had my wife not been able to call and take time away from her job to drive to their office THREE times (an hour each way) I most definitely would have ended up in the hospital (and with another hefty medical bill) due to extreme pain and dehydration. After researching and consulting people who had similar surgeries, it became very clear this office's approach to pain management and patient communication is incredibly inadequate, inconsiderate, and cruel. Had I not had a caretaker, I would have been suffering in intolerable pain unnecessarily. I would NOT recommend using this doctor for these very painful surgeries.

January 11th, 2014
Surgery Review
Dr. Parker did a great job on my Septoplasty and more. He was professional and I would recommend him him to friends and family.

November 28th, 2012
Finally, results!!
I came to Dr. Parker after having sinus surgery over 10 years ago from another surgeon. I had lost all sense of smell, couldn't sleep, had difficulty breathing and extremely exhausted all the time. After Dr. Parker completed my surgery, I have resolved every one of these issues! I am now tapering off of breathing meds that I have been on since the first surgery. I breath 100% better and have renewed energy from actually sleeping at night. I no longer snore and I am regaining my sense of smell after only 6 weeks post surgery. OUTSTANDING results and patient care! I would highly recommend Dr. John T. Parker to anyone needing sinus surgery! VERY SATISFIED!!

February 7th, 2017