A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parrott is Good. Dr. Parrott has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parrott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Spinal Fractures and Spinal Stenosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrott graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parrott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist Columbia XXXXX
- Palmetto Health Richland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parrott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Parrott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Parrott practice?
Dr. John Parrott practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Radiology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Irmo, SC and Gaffney, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Parrott, Dr. Deshawn Parrott, Dr. Jan Parrott, Dr. Hank Parrott, Dr. Shayne Parrott, Dr. Shane Parrott, Dr. Jackie Parrott, Dr. Giovanni Parrott