Learn more about Dr. John Parrott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parrott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parrott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parrott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrott graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Parrott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Talley Parrott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Parrott practice?
- Dr. John Parrott has 1 office location.
Dr. John Parrott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.