A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pender
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pender, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pender graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pender has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Pender FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Pender practice?
- Dr. John Pender has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pender practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, and Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners.