Dr. John Perkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Perkins?

May 12th, 2016

Left terrified of DRs

I felt like I was being treated poorly due to my medicaid status. I was told I couldn't afford to have the diagnose another Neurologist gave me and Dr Perkins made sure to tell me his annual payment for the treatment I needed was well over $40,000 yearly. He made a statement that No one knows anything about the brain and the only way a doctor would know if I had MS was after I died and they removed my brain. When I asked what could have caused the lesions. he replied "you were probably knocked up side the head to many times" I have never EVER seen so much rudeness in a DR. farther more.. when I tried get an attorney to get my records.. the office denied they had any records of me. I should have made a complaint thru the AMA.

July 21st, 2014

Dr. Perkins is an excellent doctor. He listens, is concerned and followed up with explicit answers to questions and concerns that I had. He spends time with you as well as is up to date on your medical history. I would highly recommend him for seizure disorder treatment.

August 25th, 2008

This guy never even made eye contact!! He is rude and lacks concern and its obvious that he would rather be somewhere else.

October 9th, 2017