A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Phelan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phelan, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phelan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Phelan MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Phelan practice?
- Dr. John Phelan has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Phelan practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Newark, NY.
See Albany Hematologists and Albany Oncologists.