A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Phillips is Good. Dr. Phillips has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Mercer University, Macon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Phillips practice?
Dr. John Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Phillips, Dr. Evan Phillips, Dr. Giovanni Phillips, Dr. Hank Phillips, Dr. Hans Phillips, Dr. Ian Phillips, Dr. Ivan Phillips, Dr. Jack Phillips