A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roland
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roland, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Roland graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roland MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. John Roland practice?
- Dr. John Roland has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Roland practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Rego Park Otolaryngologists.