A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stewart is Excellent. Dr. Stewart has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center AHMC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Stewart practice?
Dr. John Stewart practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Stewart, Dr. Deshawn Stewart, Dr. Jan Stewart, Dr. Hank Stewart, Dr. Shayne Stewart, Dr. Shane Stewart, Dr. Jackie Stewart, Dr. Giovanni Stewart