A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stewart is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Stewart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Stewart practice?
- Dr. John Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stewart practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Primary Care Doctors.