Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Tate
Dr. John Tate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Tate is affiliated with Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Patewood Memorial Hospital and Greenville Memorial Hospital. Dr. Tate has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Tate has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Tate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Sonya Clark
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0.02 mi12
Dr. Berniece Redmond
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Preventive Medicine, General Surgery, General Practice
Spartanburg, SC 0.02 mi40
Dr. Theresa Cole
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0.07 mi12