A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Urban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Urban, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Urban has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Urban MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Urban practice?
- Dr. John Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. John Urban practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.