A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Urban, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Urban has 18 hospital affiliations:
- West Allis Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Urban practice?
Dr. John Urban practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Urban, Dr. Evan Urban, Dr. Giovanni Urban, Dr. Hank Urban, Dr. Hans Urban, Dr. Ian Urban, Dr. Ivan Urban, Dr. Jack Urban