Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Walker
Dr. John Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV, with another office in Huntington, WV. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center, St Mary's Medical Center and Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Walker has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.