A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Tracy Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J T. Watson practice?
- Dr. J Watson has 5 office locations.
Dr. J Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.