Dr. John Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Watson?

March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Watson is wonderful

I broke my leg and saw Dr. Watson through the ER at SLU Hospital. He explained the required surgery very well and answered every question I had. He also helped me deal with the insureance company when they did not want to pay for my stay. He answered all my families questions after surgery as well. All my follow up appts with him have been great. He is an awesome doctor with a great bed side manor.

October 19th, 2015

JUST A GREAT PERSON TO HAVE TREATING YOU THAT KNOWS JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

September 14th, 2015

Not enough words to rate Dr. Watson!

I do not usually put doctors up on a pedestal but I have to say, Dr. Watson and his staff are there in my book! In May 2013, my son had a horrible accident. After 8 surgeries, and by the grace of God, and Dr. Watson and his team, he was able to keep his leg and he is now walking and running on it. I don't care how long of a wait it takes to get to see him, I would wait. The whole office staff was wonderful as well! It made an awful situation more bearable. A rating of 5 stars is NOT enough for this man!

January 31st, 2014

I found him to be short and arrogant being upset when asked questions.

November 3rd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Watson after I suffered a tibial plateau fracture. He had great bedside manners and had an excellent way of making me feel comfortable and explaining things where I understood and felt at ease.

May 16th, 2012

Tibial Osteotomy

I have been suffering from knee pain for 22yrs, I was told last year that I needed a TKR (total knee replacement) but that I was to young (35). I went to another surgeon for a 2nd opinion and he agreed but recommended that I go see Dr. Watson about the tibial osteotomy. From my first visit I was excited to have been referred to Dr. W, he spoke to me in a way that was easy for me to understand, explained the procedure thoroughly, but left the decision up to me. Through the past 5 months that I have been going to him (2.5 months since surgery) I have talked to different patients that have him and all agree that he does amazing work. I would and have highly recommend him to others.

January 27th, 2009