A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Wells MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Wells practice?
- Dr. John Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery near American Fork, UT.
See American Fork Orthopedic Surgeons.