A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Wells MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Wells practice?
- Dr. John Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lehi, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT.
See Lehi Orthopedic Surgeons.