A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Williams practice?
- Dr. John Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.