A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tabachnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tabachnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tabachnick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabachnick graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabachnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Tabachnick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Tabachnick practice?
- Dr. John Tabachnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Tabachnick practices Family Medicine near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Westfield Family Physicians.