A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Taggert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Taggert, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taggert graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Taggert has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taggert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Taggert practice?
Dr. John Taggert practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.