Dr. John Taketa Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Taketa?

September 2nd, 2010

Waste of Time

This doctor wasted my time and diagnosed my condition incorrectly. I incurred unnecessary medical costs because of the incorrect diagnosis. He did not listen to all of my concerns and frequently cut me off mid-sentence. I have since met with 2 other specialists who both agreed that I do not have tendonitis but advanced osteoarthritis requiring surgery.

August 6th, 2009

This man had serious psychological problems, which let to his butchering the hip surgery of my 80 year old mother. Additionally, he was a callous in his after surgery concerns about having NOT put in the socket / hip joint, so that the steel rod he did put in (too long) caused the socket to erode, effectively making her a cripple in her later years. This man, in my opinion, should not have been allowed to "practice medicine". He did nothing but damage to my mother.

September 4th, 2015