A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Talbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Talbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbott graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Talbott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Talbott DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Talbott practice?
- Dr. John Talbott has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Talbott practices Vascular Surgery near Petoskey, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Petoskey Surgeons.