A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Talmadge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Talmadge, Addiction Psychiatrist, Clinical Pharmacologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talmadge
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talmadge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Talmadge, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Talmadge graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mills Talmadge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. Talmadge practice?
- Dr. John Talmadge has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Talmadge practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Adolescent Specialists.