Learn more about Dr. John Talmadge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Talmadge, Addiction Psychiatrist, Clinical Pharmacologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talmadge
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Talmadge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Talmadge, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Talmadge graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mills Talmadge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. Talmadge practice?
- Dr. John Talmadge has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Talmadge practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.