A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Talmadge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Talmadge, Addiction Psychiatrist, Clinical Pharmacologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Talmadge, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Talmadge graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mills Talmadge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. Talmadge practice?
- Dr. John Talmadge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Talmadge practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Adolescent Specialists.