inactive

John S Tamerin MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 8 reviews

May 16th, 2014
A caring and discerning approach
Dr. T is very gifted in listening to his patients and quickly discerning between the ' emotional noise' that often infiltrates our daily lives and the structural causes that lead to that emotional noise. He is wonderfully perceptive to the pains that his patients bring to him and is very thoughtful in his approach to helping his patients get the treatment they need.

August 28th, 2011
The Hearts You've Touched
John is a wise, thoughtful, caring and supportive doctor. I have had a great experience in treatment with him. He has helped me exponentially. He is compassionate and tender - yet knows how to discuss and motivate change. He truly cares about his patients. I have altered my life with his help. He has touched my heart. I want to thank him for the wisdom he's shared; the support he's given; the tears he's dried; and the love that he has shown.

August 3rd, 2011
Results, Results, Results!
Dr. Tamerin is a brilliant, compassionate and highly effective doctor who does not waste your time or money and has no interest in taking years on getting you the help you need. His approach is to focus in on the issues and offer practical strategies to help you solve your problems. When I left Dr. T. after six months I finally had the right skill set that I needed to positively transform my life. After trying many doctors in the Greenwich area and New York City, I finally got the results I was looking for.He is the best of the best!

July 23rd, 2011
Dr. Tamerin is is compassionate, engaging, humorous, and very insightful. He also loves his work, and it shows. Anyone that sees him should realize very quickly that they are in the hands of a very skilled practitioner. Dr. Tamerin also runs a pain support group and a depression/bipolar support group out of his house on a weekly basis. He does this for free, a reflection of the passionate devotion he has for improving the lives of others. He has and will continue to turn around the lives of many people fortunate enough to work with him.

July 16th, 2011
Caring and inspiring Psychiatrist
Our son suffered from Clinical Depression, affecting not only him, but our entire family. Dr. Tamerin guided us towards the best place our family has ever been, not only providing precision advice but inspiring us to hope. He also conducts Group Sessions in his home on Fridays, which provide a forum for the depressed who feel they live in a world that does not understand them. The doctor's facilitator skills for such a group are beyond measure.

July 15th, 2011
DBSA group member, Westchester
Dr. Tamerin is very experienced, smart, astute, pragmatic, caring and human. No other private psychiatrist in this area has so generously offered his office and his professional skills for so many years to so many people. I have participated in this weekly group under Dr. T's facilitation for 5 years and have benefited enormously.

July 14th, 2011
Dr. Tamerin is very professional and yet so giving. He cares deeplyabout his patients. He also gives back to the community through probono work.

July 6th, 2011
Excellent physician. Compassionate and caring.