A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tampas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tampas, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampas graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Tampas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Tampas MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Tampas practice?
- Dr. John Tampas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Tampas practices Radiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Radiologists.