A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tampas, MD is board certified in Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampas graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tampas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tampas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Tampas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Tampas practice?
Dr. John Tampas practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Radiologists and Burlington Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Tampas, Dr. Evan Tampas, Dr. Giovanni Tampas, Dr. Hank Tampas, Dr. Hans Tampas, Dr. Ian Tampas, Dr. Ivan Tampas, Dr. Jack Tampas