A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han L Tan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Han L. Tan practice?
- Dr. Han Tan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Han Tan practices Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.