A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han L Tan MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Han L. Tan practice?
- Dr. Han Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Han Tan practices Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.