A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tappel, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tappel graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tappel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tappel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Tappel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Tappel practice?
Dr. John Tappel practices Pediatrics near Eagle River, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Eagle River Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Tappel, Dr. Deshawn Tappel, Dr. Jan Tappel, Dr. Hank Tappel, Dr. Shayne Tappel, Dr. Shane Tappel, Dr. Jackie Tappel, Dr. Giovanni Tappel