Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Taras
Dr. John Taras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Warminster, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Taras is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Taras has the following 4 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. John Taras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Tuan Bui
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Andre Cassell
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Kenneth Donohue
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8