Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Tarro
Dr. John Tarro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pawtucket, RI, with another office in Johnston, RI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Tarro is affiliated with Landmark Medical Center-Woonsocket Unit, Rhode Island Hospital and Miriam Hospital. Dr. Tarro has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Tarro has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. John Tarro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pawtucket, RI.
Dr. Thomas Della Torre
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Pawtucket, RI 0 mi10
Dr. Douglas Colson
Pawtucket, RI 0 mi17
Dr. Martin Papazian
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology
Pawtucket, RI 0 mi30