A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tate, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Tate MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Tate practice?
- Dr. John Tate has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Tate practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wahpeton, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Fergus Falls, MN.
See Wahpeton Internists, Wahpeton Hematologists, and Wahpeton Oncologists.