A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tebbetts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tebbetts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tebbetts, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tebbetts graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tebbetts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Tebbetts MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Tebbetts practice?
- Dr. John Tebbetts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tebbetts practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.