inactive

John B Tebbetts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
Horrible staff. Referring to "Terry" or "Terri". I called to ask some questions concerning my breat augmentation and told me that I needed to stop picking at myself or letting my boyfriend or other people's opinions bother me. She said to stop looking in the mirror and picking every little thing that looked wrong. She had no idea my name or who I was or how old I was or how many children I had or if I even had breast before my breast augmentation. She treated me like I was just complaining about something foolish. I do not recommend this clinic at all just because of the staff. The staff plays a big role in this process.

June 9th, 2016
I have never been so disrespected in my life. The receptionist Terry was the rudest lady I've ever dealt with. I called to ask a question and was treated as if I were a teenager and was stupid. I do not recommend this clinic at all. The customer service and care is such a huge part in this whole life changing process.

October 11th, 2015
AWESOME...EXCELLENT !! BEST OF THE BEST!!!

June 19th, 2015
The best!
I throughly researched Dr.Tebbetts, his methods and philosophy, so I knew what to expect. Only complaints are, my consultation took way longer (hours) than expected with most of the time spent waiting and the Dr can be a bit condescending. HOWEVER, not only would I recommend him, I would do it all over again and again. He is one of the best, if not THE best plastic surgeon for breast implants. My recovery and results were fantastic. I would take great results over bedside manner any day. He chooses the size based on a formula, I trusted him COMPLETELY. If you can't trust a doctor to choose the size, how can you trust them with your life? Do your research!

May 14th, 2015
Unprofessional office
Although my actual surgery went great, the office and its staff could use some updating. I was given a phone number to ask any questions after my surgery. A week later, I was very rudely asked if I would rather have my implants removed instead of worrying or asking questions. Then when showing up for my follow up appointment over 45 minutes early and after a half an hour past my appointment time, I couldn't wait any longer as I needed to pick up my child from school. Just unprofessional.

April 30th, 2015
patient
The staff was always helpful and very pleasant and great at answering any questions or concerns that I had! Dr. Tebbetts was very professional and also very enjoyable and put me at ease with the whole process as well as the anesthesiologist that cared for me. I am very pleased with the results and I have recommended Dr. Tebbetts to my friends!

April 20th, 2015
Overall wonderful experience!

April 20th, 2015
Top notch
Dr. Tebbetts really knows what he's doing. Several of my girlfriends have asked about my surgery because my results are so natural looking. I was at the mall the same day and was at work 2 days later (surgery Friday, work on Monday.) If you're looking to get big balloons, Dr. Tebbetts probably isn't the doctor for you. He figures out the implant size for you based on your tissue measurements and what your body can handle. This is what I preferred and the results came out spectacular. They fit my body perfectly. I feel that if I went to another doctor that didn't share Tebbett's philosophy of the high-five system, I would not have been satisfied. Thanks Doc!

January 16th, 2015
AMAZING!!!
Dr T and his staff were exceptional! Highly recommend him. State of the art breast aug!!

October 30th, 2014
Beyond Expectations!
I had the most positive breast augmentation experience, from consult to now post-op. The staff are amazing! Kari helped me SO MUCH. She never displayed any annoyance with my multiple phone calls and questions prior to making my decision. She is so sweet! Teri Tebbetts was also wonderful in explaining the entire process - she even called me from her home to check on me just a few hours after my surgery! The office staff truly makes you feel like you are the only patient they have and that your needs are important. I most appreciated Dr. Tebbetts HONESTY during the entire process. Nothing was sugar-coated, and he would tell me if my wishes were not safely achievable. I left my first consult with no false promises or expectations. I am completely happy with my result. I knew he was someone I could trust. Dr. Tebbetts never rushed my consult or post-op visit. Like I said, everyone treated me as if I was their only patient. The morning of my surgery brings one word to mind: comfort. Anesthesia and the OR team made me feel so comfortable as I waited - warm blanket, a recliner, tv, and the lights off for a nap. They listened to my needs and helped me to relax (I'd never had surgery until now). I look forward to seeing them all again for my 6 week post-op appointment!

October 23rd, 2014
Exceeded my expectation!!
I had my surgery done in September, 2014. I have 2 children and I breastfed both of them, they are 2 yrs old and 5. My breasts look exactly like they were when I was 9 months pregnant and they look so natural. I was working 2 days after surgery, and I followed their system and did the exercises and never missed it. They already feel like my own breasts and it has only been a month and a half. My other friends who had their breasts done said they had a pain relief pump, taking a lot of medicine and they had bandages for days. I could take a shower the DAY of surgery and went shopping the same night without bandages all over my breasts. Dr. Tebbetts and his staff are amazing! His assistant, Kari is very sweet and helpful and his wife Terri is always there to answer any questions. They even called me the day before surgery, the day of and after. I could not believe that they would take the time to do it and I understood the process every step of the way. The anesthesiologist was great as well, he called me the day before surgery and made sure that we understood the process. Dr. Tebbetts and his team are truly professional and it is hard to find in the medical fields. I would recommend them to anyone I know. If you are looking to go your way and want to look over a catalog and show him the size and demand a certain size, he won't do it, he has his own measuring method which is best for you and your body.

September 23rd, 2014
Amazing results and recovery!
Dr. Tebbbetts and his staff are fantastic! Their knowledge of breast augmentation is incredible and the 24 hour recovery process is real. I was up running errands 6 hours after my surgery. The follow up phone calls and appointments were great and the team really does care about you. Amazing experience and the results are even better than I hoped!