A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Telegadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Telegadis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Telegadis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Telegadis graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Telegadis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Telegadis MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Telegadis practice?
- Dr. John Telegadis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Telegadis practices Internal Medicine near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Internists.