Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Tellers
Dr. John Tellers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Tellers is affiliated with Wheeling Hospital, Belmont Community Hospital and Ohio Valley Medical Center. Dr. Tellers has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Tellers has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Tellers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.
Dr. Srini Govindan
Wheeling, WV 0 mi46
Dr. Jill Bradshaw
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Wheeling, WV 0.08 mi10
Dr. Frank James
Adolescent Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Wheeling, WV 1.69 mi21