Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Telles
Dr. John Telles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Telles is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center, Central Valley General Hospital and Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital. Dr. Telles has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Telles has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. John Telles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Shradha Rathi
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology
Fresno, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Robert Chambers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Fresno, CA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Glenn Garbutt
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fresno, CA 0.01 mi47