A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Temple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Temple has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Temple MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Temple practice?
- Dr. Steven Temple has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Temple practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Arvada, CO.
See Arvada Pathologists.