A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tencati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tencati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tencati
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tencati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tencati, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tencati graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tencati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Tencati MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Tencati practice?
- Dr. John Tencati has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tencati practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Allergists and Newport Beach Internists.