A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tencati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tencati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tencati
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tencati, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tencati graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tencati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Tencati MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Tencati practice?
- Dr. John Tencati has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tencati practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Allergists and Newport Beach Internists.