A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Terando is Excellent. Dr. Terando has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Terando, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Terando graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Terando has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mac Neal Memorial Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills
- Woodland Hills Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terando accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Terando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Terando practice?
Dr. John Terando practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Berwyn, IL.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Terando, Dr. Evan Terando, Dr. Giovanni Terando, Dr. Hank Terando, Dr. Hans Terando, Dr. Ian Terando, Dr. Ivan Terando, Dr. Jack Terando