A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Terry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Terry, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Terry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brooks Terry MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Terry practice?
- Dr. John Terry has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Terry practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Neurologists and Dayton Radiologists.