A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Terzakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terzakis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terzakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Taking Control of Psoriasis
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Terzakis, MD is board certified in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terzakis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Terzakis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Terzakis MD is a male Dermapathologist and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Terzakis practice?
- Dr. John Terzakis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Terzakis practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.