Dr. John Terzian MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
I went to this Dr. because I thought by him having his own practice and being alone, the care might be better and more personal. I was very wrong. He was very unprofessional and point blank judge mental, labeling and rude. I always waited 45 min to an hour. I had health issues and because he didn't know what was wrong he chose to be rude and labeling. I would not recommend him as a Primary Care Dr. Very unprofessional.

July 24th, 2015
Bottom of the barrel.
It's not about your health...it's about his wallet! RUN

January 29th, 2015
Over medicates

May 3rd, 2011
This man seems to be a good cardiologist, but avoid him at all costs for Primary care. This man has forgotten everything about being a PCP.I went to him when he first became a PCP because I was having a multitude of health problems and I needed to find out what was wrong. My first and foremost problem was the fact that I was having tremors, brain fog and some other cognitive problems. Before even taking a blood-test he told me I was hypoglycemic (None of my fasting blood tests ever came back indicating that).He told me that there was no reason for me to be tired because my thyroid was fine. I had been getting a few sinus infections that I had to keep coming into the office for. He got very angry with me and the fact that I was getting sick. He told me that my mouth was dirty and to wash my hands more often. I found this especially rude and absurd as I was my hands constantly and used to be extremely obsessive with washing them, even more than I am now. He was always very rude and dismissive of me, I don't know if it was because I was young or what. He also rushed me in and out, never listened to me. He blamed some of my problems on the medication I was taking even though I told him I had the problems before I was taking them. He told me to just do it anyway. Two other things that disturbed me was that when I first saw him he asked what my sexuality was and said that whatever thing with the insurance on the computer or whatever was asking for it. He seemed much nicer to me until I answered bisexual. The other thing that bothered me is that when he did a breast exam, he did not have a nurse or another female staff member to come in as a witness to make sure nothing sexual went on. That's supposed to be for my protection and his.After he decided there was nothing wrong with me after only ordering two tests and lying to me about testing me for other things (Some of which HAVE no tests, some that I know can't be tested for in the blood) and yelling at me for being fat (not overweight, he said fat, which is true but unprofessional and rude) I got fed up and went to another doctor. I explained to him what had happened with my last doctor and the problems I was having and he ordered a few initial test to check to see what was going on. He ordered a blood test and MRI to check my brain for seizure activity.What was found was a growth on my pituitary gland which after several more tests I have found is causing problems low cortisol. Mainly doing things that inhibit my ability to FIGHT INFECTION as well as make me tired all the time. (Though it should make me lose weight, there is possibility I haven't because I drink a lot of soda to try to keep myself awake)I also found out that my cholesterol was not a bad as it was made out to me to be. My good cholesterol was only 2 points below where it needed to be. I've also been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia after having tests to rule out. I've also been told I'm most likely having non-epileptic seizures, though the testing for that isn't all finished.

May 15th, 2017