Learn more about Dr. John Tessier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tessier, Orthopedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tessier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tessier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tessier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tessier graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tessier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Tessier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Tessier practice?
- Dr. John Tessier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tessier practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons, Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons, and Saint Louis Sports Medicine Doctors.