A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Teteris is Excellent. Dr. Teteris has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Teteris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Teteris graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teteris has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio State University Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teteris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Teteris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Teteris practice?
Dr. John Teteris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Grove City, OH.
See Westerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Teteris, Dr. Deshawn Teteris, Dr. Jan Teteris, Dr. Hank Teteris, Dr. Shayne Teteris, Dr. Shane Teteris, Dr. Jackie Teteris, Dr. Giovanni Teteris